International Conference on Control, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics & Optimization Prague, Czech Republic, May 20-22, 2017
Call for Sessions, Symposia, Workshop
We encourage you to participate in our conference with a Session, Symposium, or Workshop. There are several benefits for the organizers
1. For every 5 fully registered papers, the organizer is entitled to submit a sixth paper without paying any registration fees.
2. Successful Session organizers will Chair their session
3. Successful Session organizers will be included in the Committee of ICCAIRO
4. Successful Session organizers will receive an additional ticket for
5. Successful Session organizers will receive a Certificate for the organization of their session
6. Successful Session organizers will be invited to spend one seminar in the University of the organizers as Invited Professors or Invited Scholars.
*Successful Session is any session with 5 or more than registered papers with fully registration
Send us your Special Session by email: email@example.com, Title / Organizer / Aim / Topics as the approved symposia / sessions here
Publisher for the Proceedings of ICCAIRO 2018:
The proceedings of ICCAIRO 2018 will be published by CPS http://www.computer.org/portal/web/cscps/home
Information for ICCAIRO 2018:
The 2018 International Conference on Control, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Optimization (ICCAIRO 2018) will be held in Prague, Czech Republic during May 19-21, 2018 and will be composed by Special Sessions and Symposia. ICCAIRO aims to be the leading international conference for presenting novel and fundamental advancements in the fields of Control, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Optimization. ICCAIRO features invited keynotes as well as peer-reviewed paper presentations.The conference is completely open (one needs to register first), you will not have to be an author or a discussant to attend. Submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, relevance to conference, contributions, and presentation.
The proceedings of ICCAIRO 2017 has been published by IEEE http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/mostRecentIssue.jsp?punumber=8247295
and has been indexed in ISI, SCOPUS, IET, EI Complendex, ACM, Scholar Google, as well as in the Data Base IEEEXplore.